Bi-lingual Contact Center Specialist position - Now Hiring
Sparks Group has partnered with a local Credit Union seeking a Bi-lingual Contact Center Specialist. CCS is responsible for answering member calls and inquiries and ensuring they are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner. Performs appropriate account research and problem resolution. Responds to questions and/or provides information upon request from members (internal and external). Processes requests/transactions, as appropriate. Originates Consumer Loans (personal, car and credit cards) by interviewing applicants, entering applications, ordering credit reports, and notifying applicants of loan decision. Gathers all documentation, explains rates, options, and different loan products best suited to meet the member’s needs. Cross-sells credit union products and services and assists members and potential members in understanding and utilizing Credit Union products and services. CCS must possess outstanding communication skills.
1. Answers all incoming calls while providing excellent member service: answer questions, inquiries and addresses all needs.
2. Performs account maintenance requests - new accounts, loans, account balances, transfers, online banking support and problem resolution.
3. Ensures member inquiries and potential member problems are handled in an effective, accurate and timely manner.
4. Utilizes tact and experience-based knowledge to research and resolve member inquiries explaining specific policies, procedures, and products.
5. Interviews/processes loan applicants - gathering required information for a credit application, explaining loan options, rates, terms, and collateral requirements. Advises member on the best option and cross-sells services in a professional manner.
6. Monitors call activity to ensure calls are being answered according to set contact center standards (number of calls, nature, and length of calls, waiting period prior to connection, rate of abandonment).
7. Supports other member service functions as assigned by the Contact Center Manager.
EducationHigh School diploma or equivalent (GED) education required.
1. Minimum 3 years’ or more progressively responsible experience in Contact Center operations. Previous experience in teller area, member service, operations, and loan origination.
2. Strong phone and verbal communication skills including active listening.
3. Must possess organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously and produce desired outcomes.
4. Must possess demonstrated knowledge of Credit Union products, services, policies and procedures and ability to sell them.
5. PC proficient, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet
6. Ability to function in a financial institution branch environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, telephone, chat, video chat, fax, and copier, etc. Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Similar part time call center jobs in leesburg va
- part time call center jobs jobs near me
- contact center specialist jobs near me
- Remote Call Center Representative - Now Hiring at LiveOps
- IT Call Center Technician at Gridiron IT
- Bi-lingual Contact Center Specialist position - Now Hiring at Sparks Group
- Customer Service Representative (ONSITE - Virginia) at Agility 360