Executive Tech Support Manager (New Consumer Health Company) - 2206078893W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Executive Tech Support Manager (New Consumer Health Company). This position may be located in New Brunswick, NJ or at any Consumer site globally (LATAM, NA, EMEA and APAC Regions).
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day.
Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Job Description :
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting an Executive Tech Support Manager to support the Consumer Health Business. The position can be located globally.
The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Organization, the world's most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, has been on an accelerated journey of digital transformation.
By leveraging the power of digital technologies and data, we aim to improve the lives of our patients, consumers, & employees and uniquely serve unmet needs.
- Responsible for ensuring seamless end-user technology experience for C-level suite and executives.
- Responsible for operational management of VIP / Executive support including requests / incidents, mobile device management, and identity management.
- Partners with the Infrastructure, Applications, and Services to resolve issues for VIP / Executive end users.
- Manage the VIP / Executive processes with the Managed service Parners to ensure high service levels / processes are adhered to.
- Ensure VIP / Executives are identified in support tools / processes / technologies and reviewed monthly to ensure accuracy.
Position Requirements :
- BA / BS required and degree in STEM field preferred
- 6 years of relevant technology experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering services directly to executives.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening) in English and local language.
- Broad base technology and process background. experience in multiple technology domains such as end-user computing, productivity, collaboration, server, network, storage, etc.
- Ability to maintain high degree of professionalism, work under pressure, and manage multiple priorities
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce.
Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location NA-US-New Jersey-Skillman
Other Locations Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe / Middle East / Africa
Organization Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Job Function Operations (IT)
Req ID : 2206078893W
Last updated : 2022-11-24
Similar product support manager jobs in olympia wa
- product support manager jobs jobs near me
- tech support jobs near me
- Customer Support Manager at Salsify
- Lead Technical Client Support Manager at defi AUTO, LLC
- Customer Service Technical Manager at Wolters Kluwer
- TIER III SUPPORT MANAGER at GPAC
- Tech support at J&J Family of Companies
- Technical Account Manager at Salesforce
- Enterprise Customer Care AEM Support Engineering Manager at Change Healthcare