Application Support Engineer
*This role is required to be worked out of our Reno, NV office. Relocation assistance is possible for the right candidate.
Application Support Engineer
We have an excellent opportunity for an Applications Support Engineer in our Reno, NV location. Working closely with all members of the product and development teams, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing the logistics applications as well as conceptualizing and planning new features.
You will be working in a collaborative environment, which is diverse and open-minded. The successful candidate will demonstrate best practice front-end development, including usability, calls to action and delighting the user while maintaining security, cross-platform/browser compliance, accessibility, scalability and performance standards.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop browser based front end applications and PLSQL based back end systems.
- Support, Design and Development of applications built with the Oracle tool set.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems
- Passionate about application development with a history of working with enterprise technologies, and leading the development effort, but also comfortable working with the development team within the code base.
- Working with a team to design and develop desktop and mobile warehouse solutions.
- Help maintain code quality and automation.
- Mentoring, inspiring and leading engineers on proper development practices, patterns, and techniques.
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design including leveraging emerging technologies.
- Capable of upwardly influencing the strategic direction of business solutions.
- Should have a broad level of skills in architecting solutions including mobile, web, integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework, security, and cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to work in an environment of competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus.
- Customize and develop Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as needed to support business requirements.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong programming background with mastery of design patterns to help engineers apply best practices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Oracle Forms & Reports
- Working experience in Java Spring framework
- Experience building and maintaining REST APIs with scalable Auth strategies.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably bitbucket.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex applications.
- Cutting-edge application prototyping and development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented software.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
- React.Js, Angular, Node.Js
- Experience with supporting warehouse applications
- Functional experience -- specifically within Supply Chain/Manufacturing experience, including Order to Cash and Quote to Order.
- 4-year degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or 3 years of working experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$99,000.00 - $121,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidates may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.