Privacy Consultant Internship
BE YOURSELF. WORK FLEXIBLY. GROW WITH ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT. MAKE AN IMPACT.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won t get lost among the masses, and you won t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you ll get:
Competitive and generous compensation
Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
PRIVACY CONSULTANT INTERNSHIP
As a PRIVACY CONSULTANT INTERN, your role will be focused on helping clients operationalize privacy programs through privacy assessments along with implementing privacy technology platforms and solutions for consumer requests, personal data inventories, consent collection and notification, and third-party privacy reviews. At Crowe, we empower you to take risks, to challenge yourself in specialized areas of consulting & technology, and to generate solutions that impact the firm and your professional growth. Crowe cultivates a creative company culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm.
You will assist with the assessment, development, implementation, support, and delivery of our risk-based privacy solutions for global life sciences organizations. You will have an opportunity to play a key role in building out new privacy solutions in a dynamic regulatory environment. You will help clients map data flows and business processes and execute program initiatives to ensure that privacy controls and processes are documented, adopted and implemented to promote compliance with privacy laws and regulations, policies and procedures. You will assist with the development of processes for responding to consumer privacy requests and implementation of privacy software to handle the various requests. You will assist with drafting policies, processes and other documentation (e.g., checklists, guidelines, FAQs) to comply with relevant privacy regulations and frameworks and according to operational needs. You may help implement common privacy control frameworks or regulatory frameworks (e.g. ISO 27701, CCPA, GDPR, LGPD and others) to enhance client data protection programs. You will assist with documentation and review of privacy related third-party relationships and data flows. You may assist with establishing and handling processes and tools for documenting and tracking compliance and assist with privacy and data protection internal audit programs.
Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to think in a process-oriented, analytical fashion
- Aptitude to learn and use cutting edge technology to tackle business problems
- Learn and work well both in a team and independently
- Ability to utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinking and creativity
- Willingness to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Currently pursuing a bachelor s or master s degree in: Business Administration, Data Management/Data Analytics, Computer Science, Informatics, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or Information Systems, or comparable major.