CONTACT CENTER SPECIALIST (Mid: 8:30am-5:00pm)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional completion of Contact Center Specialist functions.
- Handles member questions and complaints received through remote service channels in a timely and professional manner.
- Completes research and resolves documentation errors or discrepancies. Forwards more complex problems to Lead Contact Center Specialist.
- Actively cross sells Credit Union products and services.
- Completes maintenance on accounts.
- Coordinates the completion of forms for dispute, wires, accounts and applications.
- Maintains and projects the Credit Union's professional reputation.
2. Assumes responsibility for creating a positive member experience and deepening member relationships.
- Provides outstanding service to members when assisting them.
- Relates to and connects with members to instill confidence and gain their trust.
- Identify member's initial needs and additional needs by asking the right questions.
- Offer the right solutions, including additional products and services, in order to ensure member satisfaction.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
3. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Assists other departments as necessary.
- Ensures work areas and equipment are clean and well maintained.
- Performs procedures for opening and closing of operations, including alarm, and door duties.
- Performs related clerical and lending functions as required.
- Comply with the U.S. Patriot Act and the Credit Union's Bank Secrecy and OFAC Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and the Credit Union's Information Security program, maintaining the privacy and security of information, Systems and locations.
- Contact Center Specialist functions are efficiently, effectively and accurately performed in accordance with established policies, standards, and security procedures.
- Good business relations exist with members. Member problems and complaints are promptly and professionally addressed and resolved.
- Accurate and complete information about Credit Union products and services is provided to members.
- Good working relationships and coordination exist with area personnel and with management. Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
- The Credit Union's professional reputation is maintained and conveyed.
- Quality scores, referral totals, and member satisfaction scores meet expectations and reflect effort to create a positive member experience.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school graduate or equivalent.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: General knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures
- Understanding of Credit Union philosophy.
- General knowledge of Credit Union products and services
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of one year in customer service preferred.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Excellent communication and public relation skills.
- Professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
- Ability to operate related computer software, telephone and business equipment.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
TALKING: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, or quickly.
AVERAGE HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
REPETITIVE MOTION: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
FINGER DEXTERITY: Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together.
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Sitting and standing.
NONE: No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions (such as in a typical office).
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to deal with a variety of variables under only limited standardization.
- Able to interpret various instructions.
MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percentages.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to use passive vocabulary of 5,000-6,000 words; read at a slow rate; and define unfamiliar words in dictionaries for meaning, spelling, and pronunciation.
- Ability to write complex sentences, using proper punctuation, and using adjectives and adverbs.
- Ability to communicate in complex sentences, using normal word order with present and past tenses and good vocabulary.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions. Well constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Similar call center associate jobs in traverse city mi
- call center associate jobs jobs near me
- contact center specialist jobs near me
- Call Center Associate (PT/FT) at T-Mobile
- CONTACT CENTER SPECIALIST (Mid: 8:30am-5:00pm) at 4Front Credit Union
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at GFL Environmental
- Customer Service Representative at MOLD & DIE TECHNOLOGY
- Customer Service Associate Full Time at Blarney Castle Oil Co
- Customer Service Associate - Temporary at Walgreens
- Customer Service Representative at Plascon Inc