Hotel Call Center Agent
Hollywood Casino St. Louis Maryland Heights, Missouri
call center calls team management entertainment casino safety community having fun people cares growth possibilities
November 20, 2022
Hollywood Casino St. Louis
Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Overview: We re always looking for talent that believes in having fun.
- At PENN Entertainment, you ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced.
- You ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun.
- You ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
- Your daily responsibilities include: - Responsible for prompt handling of all incoming and outgoing calls in a courteous and efficient manner.
- - Handles guest complaints and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- - Informs management when guests are dissatisfied or experiencing a problem and offers resolution.
- - Conducts guest call-backs to ensure satisfaction.
- - Handles all requests for hotel room reservations via telephone, mailed correspondence, rooming lists, and in-house requests.
- - Must be effective in sales and upselling.
- - Performs entry of hotel reservation information into property management system.
- - Follows all accounting procedures according to guidelines to ensure proper revenues and payments on accounts are received and credited.
- - Dispatches delivery, Security, Banquets, Engineering, Housekeeping, and others to responsible departments.
- - Performs light clerical work to include but not limited to envelope stuffing, filing, faxing, and copying.
- - Responsible for accurately sorting all incoming mail to ensure timely arrival to appropriate person.
- - Updates casino telephone directory as needed.
- - Assists guest by directing them to appropriate areas and contacts department for guest needs.
- - Routes emergency calls appropriately.
- - Responsible for keeping message lights in rooms coordinated with actual messages and wake-up calls.
- - Ensures receipt of wake-up call at requested time.
- - Takes amenity calls and hospitality orders and dispatches to kitchen/F team.
- - Maintains up-to-date information of all hotel and casino events to ensure guests will receive accurate and prompt information when requested.
- - Helps departments with special projects as assigned.
- - Provides for the safety of team members, including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter and performing all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- - Complies with all reasonable requests made by management.
- - Adheres to all gaming laws and regulations.
- Qualifications: - High School Diploma or equivalent.
- - Minimum of six months of related experience and/or training.
- - Must have the ability to effectively and efficiently use pertinent computer software and hardware.
- - Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- - Must build and maintain excellent rapport and a superior level of customer service with internal and external customers, team members, community, media, and shareholders.
- - Must be able to qualify for any and all licenses or permits required by local, state, or federal law.
- - The employee must frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds.
- Something to leave you with: We ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET. Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun.
- We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
- Click HERE to learn more about our career opportunities, programs, benefits, etc.
- Equal Opportunity Employer Starting Salary: Up to $14 an hour, based on experience
Report this job
Similar sales call center jobs in st. louis mo
- sales call center jobs jobs near me
- call center agent jobs near me
- Inside Sales / Appointment Setting / Customer Service at Rainmaker Sales Support
- Call Center Sales- $18/hr. Plus Incentives and Commission! at SPECTRUM
- Call center agent at AfniMedia Inc
- Call Center Representative at 4-States Vision Express
- Call Center Supervisor at AAA Missouri, AAA Careers
- Renewal by Andersen - Call Center Representative at Renewal by Anderson
- Call Center Representative at Miracle Ear Midwest