Data Entry Technician
UST Hillsboro, Oregon
data data entry technician manages deliveries supply procedures logistics data team tracking inventory control hardware
March 16, 2023
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments, and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily hardware and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicates with inventory engineers' part of other teams (across multiple geographical locations) to meet business goals and address issues.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, procurement progress & procedural efficiency to stakeholders.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Inventory Manager
- Should have good experience with Advance MS Excel, MS-Word, and MS-Out Look.
- Should have a basic understanding of computer systems.
- Leadership and management
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Data analysis
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
- Proactive critical thinking
Report this job