IT Level Two Tech Support
Medicus IT Columbus, Ohio
tech tech support technical insurance server healthcare servers software windows medical growth msp infrastructure
November 19, 2022
Level Two Support
Do you have a passion for helping medical professionals do their job more effective by easing the burden of technology? Do you enjoy building networks from the ground up and ensuring proper functionality? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your professional growth and lay out a pan to help you achieve your career goals?
Medicus IT is a rapidly growing MSP with a focus on providing top quality service to our clients and directly having a positive impact on the healthcare industry, by ensuring our clients never have to worry about their IT infrastructure. We empower our employees with the opportunity to grow their careers in a variety of areas in the IT world, with the ability to work with many different technologies on a very frequent basis!
Currently, Medicus IT is looking to add to our team and we are looking for someone like you! Medicus IT’s Level Two support role is responsible implementation of customer-facing public and private cloud environments as well as on premise infrastructure, and telephony systems, all while providing a world class client experience daily. Level Twos also provides technical escalation assistance to Technicians and Level One team members.
If this sounds like you, apply today and let's connect!
Medicus IT is honored to be named to the following:
- ChannelE2E #2 Top Healthcare Focused MSPs (2017 – 2021)
- ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (2017 – 2021)
- Datto ‘Blue’ Partner Status (2017 - 2021)
- Inc 500|5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (2016 – 2021)
- Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2017 - 2021)
- National Best & Brightest Companies to Work For (2017 - 2021)
- MSPmentor Top 501 Managed Services Providers – Worldwide (2017 - 2021)
In addition to being a best company to work for, Medicus IT offers incredible benefits that go unmatched!
- 401k with Company Match
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 14 days PTO (Including Birthday PTO!)
- Fully Customized Development/Growth Plans
- Certification Reimbursements
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Fully stocked breakroom
Role and Responsibilities
- Resolve new and escalated service tickets, provide guidance for or personally resolve aging and complex issues
- Assist clients with the design and implementation, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, mobile devices, peripheral equipment, telephony systems, servers, storage, networking and software
- Install and/or upgrade Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Perform on-site technical and customer service support, to include:
- Emergency/unscheduled repairs of clients’ on-site technical systems and equipment
- Performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of clients’ technical systems and equipment
- Network switch and server room cable management
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, repairs, and debugs complex technical and computer systems, and software
- Follows standard procedures to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Performs routine cleanup of client network closets including labeling, removal of unneeded equipment, and updating of documentation
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates degree in technology related field OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of as a Systems Engineer or similar role, working in Microsoft Environments
- Required certifications: Network +, Server +, Windows Server 70-410, 98-365 or equivalent
- Understanding of Windows 2016/2012/2008 servers, Active Directory, SQL, Sharepoint, Exchange Servers, Backup Technologies, Internet/DNS/E-mail/Communication issues
Medicus IT is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all Federal and State laws, regulations, executive orders, and mandates – including the OSHA mandate, implemented on 1/10/2022, requiring either (a) COVID-19 proof of vaccination or (b) non-vaccinated weekly testing and mask requirement.
As a healthcare specific MSP, many of Medicus IT clients have more robust vaccination requirements than our internal policies. As our clients update their COVID-19 policies, some job roles may be required to meet client vaccination requirements.
Full Job Description to be emailed over upon application completion and resume submission
Report this job
Similar desk technician jobs in clifton nj
- desk technician jobs jobs near me
- tech support jobs near me
- Helpdesk Analyst at Alma Bank
- Junior IT Support at Lamart Corporation
- Entry Level It Technician at TEKsystems
- Computer Technician Level 2-3 at BDE Computer Services
- IT Level Two Tech Support at Medicus IT
- Support Technician at Dave & Buster's
- Helpdesk Analyst at New Charter Technologies