Bilingual Claims Customer Care Associate
Pay Range: $40,000 - $41,500 annually
Salary is dependant on location
Currently hiring for afternoon/evening shifts
Working schedule will be an 8 hour shift with various start times at 1:30 PM EST or later Must be flexible with availability.
Hiring in all states except for: Illinois, Georgia, Hawaii, Alaska, and California
This is a call center position, must show experience within call center environments. We are hiring for our bilingual team - Spanish/English.
Compassionate. Responsive. Efficient. Our claims team members embody these traits, serving as the first point of contact for Liberty Mutual policyholders who have experienced a loss. As a claim's customer care associate, you'll become part of a diverse, Fortune 100 company that understands the importance of a healthy work/life balance and offers training and growth opportunities aimed at helping you build a long-term career.
- Customer-centric employee: Conveying a calm, caring attitude, you'll provide best-in-class service to customers while processing new claims and "First Notice of Loss" forms (the initial report made following a loss, theft or damage to an insured asset)
- Collaborative partner: Working with internal and external partners, you'll support policyholders while their claims are being processed
- Efficient worker: In our fast-paced environment, you'll handle customers' needs-quickly, effectively and in a friendly, caring manner-to meet our Claims Service Center goals
- Problem solver: No day is predictable; you'll utilize out-of-the-box, creative thinking to resolve a wide variety of claims challenges and customer issues
- Clear communicator:You'll provide policyholders with the information they need by clearly setting expectations and outlining next steps
- Must be bilingual Spanish/English
- A history of working in financial services, hospitality or retail, with previous call center experience a plus
- Appropriate licenses or willingness to obtain licenses via company-sponsored training
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to project courtesy and empathy
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Demonstrated typing proficiency
- Proficiency using computers, including Microsoft Outlook and keyboard shortcuts
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
- A high school degree or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Willingness to continue learning about products, procedures and technical systems as you grow in this role
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Similar of insurance jobs in charleston sc
- of insurance jobs jobs near me
- customer care jobs near me
- Personal Lines Account Manager at Turbeville Insurance Agency
- Insurance sales agent at NavSav
- Insurance Sales Account Executive at Vision Benefits of America
- Life Insurance Sales Agent at The Monteith Group
- Insurance Underwriter at Diedre Moire Corp.
- MD Field Claims Representative Trainee, I, II, Sr. at National General Insurance Company
- Insurance Sales Representative at Puckett Agency