Release of Information Customer Care Representative, Full Time
Saint Luke's Health System Kansas City Kansas City, Missouri
customer care representative health customer service onsite radiology america faith nonprofit locally team patient care workspace
November 21, 2022
Saint Luke's Health System Kansas City
Kansas City, Missouri
- Responsible and accountable for providing exceptional customer service for release of information.
- Work requires the use of organizational skills for a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated, capable of handling multiple requests in a busy department and able to help with other duties as needed.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
- Responsible for being onsite Monday through Friday to provide ROI help to all walk-in requesters and facility ROI questions at one of three locations (Plaza, Barry Road, East).
- Responsible for processing radiology requests.
- Responsible for processing requests for discharge dates.
- Responsible for processing requests for facesheets.
- Help with logging requests for processing.
- Less than 1 year
- Day (United States of America)
- The best place to get care.
- The best place to give care.
- Saint Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day.
- Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care.
- Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
- Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Report this job
Similar health care customer service jobs in kansas city ks
- health care customer service jobs jobs near me
- customer care jobs near me
- Patient Services Representative - Multiple Clinics at Providence Medical Center
- Client Case Manager at Avery's Village
- PCA (Patient Care Assistant) at The University of Kansas Health System
- Customer Project Management Consultant at Cardinal Health
- Work from Home Customer Service-Healthcare at Hinduja Global Solutions
- Patient Services Representative - Now Hiring at Vibrant Health
- Patient Care Assistant at Meritas Health