Sage Intacct Senior Systems Consultant (Digital - DPA)
As a Sage Intacct Systems Consultant you will:
- Assess client system functional requirements, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains, and implement these plans along with providing services to existing customers through the Service and Support Portal. You will provide consulting, training, and support services, identify opportunities for new and existing clients and assist with sales process, project management and the Digital Platforms team via cross-team project work as-needed
***This can be a fully remote role with the expectation of travel of up to 25%***
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of business software Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC sells or re-sells (including Sage Intacct and related products);
- Specific account knowledge (GL-AP-AR); flow charting capabilities using Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart or Nintex Promapp; experience implementing enterprise resource planning (ERP)/financial accounting software solutions
- Experience implementing ERP Software (i.e. Sage Intacct, Sage 300, NetSuite, Acumatica, etc); strong skills in business consulting, including analysis related to business process, business systems, and technology supporting these processes and systems;
- Strong skills in training; required - proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software;
- Project management skills; preferred - trouble shooting skills in dealing with tech issues;
- Experience in accounting or financial reporting processes and
- Demonstrated ability to develop a rapport with the prospect/client that instills trust, confidence, and allows for the consultant to influence outcomes beneficial to both the client and CBH
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and use influencing skills and industry, accounting, and product knowledge to lead the prospect/client to achieve a ideal level of optimization, utilization, and adoption of the solution in line with the prospect/client business goals
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking, problem recognition and definition, as well as solutioning
- Demonstrated ability to interact with prospect/client users, stakeholders, management and leadership in the appropriate manner
- Demonstrated ability to influence the client organization in terms of accountability/adherence to the project plan and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and, if necessary, escalate issues in an appropriate manner via the proper channels/leadership
- Demonstrated understanding of client management
- Demonstrated awareness of organizational change
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting related business process best practices
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; 4+ years' experience in accounting, business, consulting or a related setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPA, CMA designation a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
- The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
- A collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
- Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your life outside of work
About Cherry Bekaert
Cherry Bekaert, ranked among the largest assurance, tax and advisory firms in the U.S., serves clients across industries in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. Cherry Bekaert is the brand name under which Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC, independently owned entities, provide professional services in an alternative practice structure in accordance with applicable professional standards. Cherry Bekaert LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC and its subsidiary entities provide business advisory and non-attest services spanning the areas of transaction advisory, risk and accounting advisory, digital solutions, cybersecurity, tax, benefits consulting, and wealth management. For more details, visit .
Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care; disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your family with a measure of financial protection.
The appropriate Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. Cherry Bekaert will not provide work sponsorship for this position.
Cherry Bekaert LLP and Cherry Bekaert Advisory LLC are members of Allinial Global, an accountancy and business advisory global association. Visit us at and follow us on LinkedIn , Glassdoor , Instagram , Twitter and Facebook .
� 2022 Cherry Bekaert. All Rights Reserved.