Contact center specialist
Customer Strategy Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Sales & Service Excellence practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work :
- Emerging enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
- Salesforce Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement.
We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
Qualifications Required :
- Providing subject matter expertise in Customer and Contact Center operations
- Experience in Customer Engagement or Customer Experience
- Experience in Customer Technologies such as Multi- and Omni-Channel
- Creating Contact Center Assessments across people, process, and technology and developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Leading Contact Center Outsourcing selection and ramp up.
- Creating robust business cases
- Conducting performance analysis utilizing system and human generated data
- Solid understanding of contact center technology (ACD, PBX, WFM, CTI, QA, IVR, and KM) with a preference for deep knowledge in at least one.
- Apply practical experience with the full lifecycle design and implementation of contact center client projects
- Driving decision making processes to assist clients with next step conclusions
- Identifying potential add on opportunities with existing clients
- An undergrad plus +5 years consulting and / or industry experience is required or MBA +2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries / sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- No sponsorship : Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree
- The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets;
experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled.
At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $146,000 to $243,000.
- For AIP-eligible roles : You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- For incentive comp-eligible roles : You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Last updated : 2022-11-24
Similar specialist senior jobs in new york
- specialist senior jobs jobs near me
- contact center specialist jobs near me
- Senior administrative at City National Bank
- Senior Material Specialist at Turner Construction
- Senior Administrative Specialist at Weill Cornell Medical College
- Senior Experience Specialist at Verizon
- Specialist/Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance at Axsome Therapeutics
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Senior at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Senior Business Development Specialist at Brown Rudnick