Customer Support Associate
Please Note: We are currently interviewing for the 3/20/2023 class
Are you ready to Launch into a career at Fidelity?
If so, please consider joining our customer service team in Merrimack, NH. This role requires a consistent balance of remote and on-site participation in our Merrimack office. Please be mindful of commute distance when considering applying.
Our Career Development experience is a springboard to an amazing career in which you change the lives of customers Along with the Fidelity benefits and support we provide; it could change yours as well. Here are a few featured benefits (not all benefits are listed) Maternal and Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Assistance, 401(K) with match, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time off, Commuter Benefit Program, Backup Dependent Care, Charitable match, Concierge Services, Wellness Program, and Fitness Reimbursement.
In this Customer Service role, you will help customers feel more confident, make clearer decisions, and achieve their own financial dreams. You'll assist with a broad range of needs including answering questions about their account balance and helping to make withdrawals, transfer funds, or find resources. We commit to investing in you by strengthening your skills, experiences and connections that will help advance your career at Fidelity.
The Customer Service role is similar to Entry Level Customer Service, Call Center Representative, Customer Service Representative and Customer Support Representative roles.
How it works …
- Join a cohort of associates in a Customer Service role and during the first six months, spend time training to become a Financial Customer Associate. In this phase, you will start with basic customer calls and progress to more sophisticated calls related to our clients 401K plans.
- In the subsequent months, continue taking customer calls to develop and hone your skills. There will be time in the day (away from the phones) to join team activities, get well-being support, and career coaching. There also is an option to acquire your FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses depending on Career Path.
Advantages of the program …
- Onboarding & Experiential Learning: Training within an industry-leading program will fully prepare you to develop the skills needed to engage with customers, while we will provide enrichment activities that will help “invest in you”.
- Rewards & Recognition: Your achievements will be celebrated as you progress through the program.
- Career Coaching: A Career Coach will help you understand the array of career opportunities at Fidelity, identify a career path that fits your interests, passions, and strengths, and chart a course to help you grow.
- This is a full-time hourly phone position that also offers the opportunity to work extra hours based on the business needs and your availability. You do not need a finance background or a degree to succeed in the role.
Skills You Bring
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships through effective communication
- Listening and compassion skills to support the challenges of our diverse customers
- Adaptability and flexibility to succeed in various work environments (i.e., balancing working from office and home, overtime, etc.)
- Handle a variety of situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all
- Self-motivated teammate with strong social skills who bring energy and passion to the team
The Value You Deliver
- A passion for helping people
- Desire for continual learning and dedication to study and apply new concepts, learning quickly and retaining information to assist with decision-making
- Provide outstanding customer service and communication via phone, email, or chat
Shifts and Hours: Monday – Friday. Training hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm EST and post training must be able to work an 8hr shift during the hours of 2:00pm - 10:30pm or 3:30pm – Midnight EST
Click to learn more about Training Opportunities at Fidelity (opens in a new tab) and how we support our associatesCertifications:Company Overview
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Field Client Relationship Manager, Controller, and Staff Accountant and others in the Accounting and Finance to apply.
Similar associate/ jobs in portsmouth nh
- associate/ jobs jobs near me
- customer support jobs near me
- Store Associate at CVS Health
- Retail Sales Associate - Portsmouth Green at Gap Inc.
- Holiday Store Associate at TIBCO Software, Inc.
- Warehouse Associate at TekWisen Software Pvt. Ltd
- Sales Associate at The Home Depot
- Retail Associate at Goodwill Northern New England
- Seasonal Sales Associate at The Guitar Center