Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of 17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Work Location: Remote
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience required.
- Provide mail order delivery from local pharmacy locations in most major metropolitan regions.
- In Insurance Resolution team we validate authorization and benefit assistance, we review the order and identify reason of rejection and derive a resolution and ensure claims are paid before dispensing for delivery. Whether patient would like to refill their Rx online or need one-on-one support.
- Our Claims specialist are working to ensure claims are paid and work in a outbound call environment by contacting patient, insurance and Medical doctor office to ensure fast processing.
- A balance of Quality, Care, and swiftness is our commitment to all patients and our client.
Internet Requirement: Must have high speed internet at home. Mobile hot spots are not acceptable.
Training: 2 weeks of classroom plus 2 weeks of On The Job training.
Schedule availability needed from 5:00am - 8:30pm MST. Shift bids are conducted every 6 months based off performance. We do not have flex schedules and once a schedule is assigned that is your schedule until the next shift bid. Training is from 7:00-3:30pm MST.