Director of Clinical Services
Director of Clinical Services
Why choose Chileda?
Chileda is a nationally recognized and respected Behavioral Health center that serves individuals with exceptional cognitive and behavioral challenges. We serve individuals from our local communities along with states from across the nation. These individuals have few options to receive the type of care we offer. Chileda provides a safe and nurturing place where each person is given the opportunity to grow and develop into their potential, preparing them for the next step in their journey.
We are seeking a driven leader to oversee comprehensive clinical services for the students who live and learn at our campus in La Crosse, WI. The ideal Director of Clinical Services candidate will have a master's degree in Social Work or Behavior Services. LCSW is preferred, but will consider other clinical licenses. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
The Director of Clinical Services will lead strategic initiatives, and oversee clinical services, including case management, counseling, and health services. Other duties include ensuring client rights are upheld, and compliance with licensing and accreditation standards.
Position specific duties:
- Lead Strategic initiatives related to clinical services including Trauma Informed Care.
- Supervises, trains, coaches, and mentors program managers and case managers to achieve established goals.
- Promote family and client involvement from pre-admission to post-discharge including the enrollment process, treatment planning, and aftercare.
- Serve as point for Transition Support Services, coordinating aftercare and transitional services prior to and post-discharge.
- Ensure a thorough enrollment process, including a thorough review process, ensuring proper paperwork is obtained, and funding is secured prior to and throughout enrollment.
- Collect and monitor clinical data including enrollment, discharge, permanency, and treatment plan data. Report on data at least quarterly in administrative team meetings, and lead initiatives for improvement.
- Available for crisis consultation as needed, capable of appropriate independent judgement to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Serve as a member of the Administrative Team and work collaboratively to improve/maintain a positive work climate that is trauma-informed.
- Provide overall programmatic and clinical oversight to assure consistency and continuity in the provision of services.
- Ensure that treatment plans comply with all applicable licensing and agency-specific requirements.
- Oversee and conduct treatment planning assessments as needed. Ensure that assessments meet state, county, and agency requirements.
- Attend Treatment Plan meetings for youth in residential care. Guide discussions related to permanency and discharge planning and promote the scope of support Chileda can provide through Aftercare Services. Monitor student outcomes and permanency and work collaboratively with other directors to address areas of need.
- Serve as Lead Client's Rights Specialist, be available for calls related to client's rights or grievances outside of typical work hours.
- Be an overall advocate for students ensuring that student's emotional and social needs are met while ensuring students have needed tools and resources to be successful beyond Chileda.
Benefits. Chileda offers a comprehensive benefits package to support employee's mental and physical well-being:
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off package
- Domestic partnership coverage for insurances
- Low rate, semi-monthly health insurance premiums
- $55.78, employee only
- $108.59, employee plus 1
- $160.46, employee plus family
- Chileda reimburses 50% of health plan deductible
- Low rate dental and vision plans
- Supplemental accident and critical illness plans
- 100% employer paid life insurance and disability insurances
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Pet insurance
- Premium membership for Headspace App
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP), free access
Chileda is an Equal Opportunity Employer