Welcome to airchat.us
Botmakers, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://airchat.us (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the https://airchat.us website operated by Botmakers, LLC
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.4. Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- ZIP code
- Profession or job title keywords
- Cookies and Usage Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
5. Purpose of collecting the DataService uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service.
- Register you to the Site and maintain your account.
- Notify you about new jobs available. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by emailing at [email protected]
- Notify you about changes to our Service.
- Offer you tailored content – such as providing you more relevant ads.
- Personalize the usage of the Site.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- Provide customer support.
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- Monitor the usage of our Service.
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc..
- Provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing information with third partiesWe may, and by using the Site you agree, consent and approve us to share or transfer your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to third parties as set forth below.
- To determine what job and career-related opportunities are right for you. Subject to your consent we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties to provide you with career-related information and to contact you about other opportunities, products or services of third parties.
- The Site uses your Personal Information to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. This may include business co-operations between the site and third parties for profit ("Partners").
- In an event of a merger or acquisition we may disclose and transfer your Personal Information to a third party who acquires any or all of our business.
- In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of your Personal Information in a transaction approved by the court.
- To companies and individuals, we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf.
We may also share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Site, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- TALENT․COM INC
- Results Generation
- RETICULAR MEDIA, INC
- AllTheTopBananas.com LTD
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- (a) the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- (b) the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- (c) the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- (d) the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- (e) the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- (f) the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).11. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.12. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.13. Analytics
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.14. Behavioral Remarketing
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en15. Links to Other Sites
By email: [email protected].